We often hear about fine lines and wrinkles under the eyes as a common skin-related issue among women. Not only women in their 40's or 50’s, but even women in their late 20’s or 30’s face and discuss this issue. Overall, it reflects that this skin issue and the use of treatments for under-eye wrinkles are not restricted to any specific age group.
Most women desire to get rid of these lines to have even beautiful skin using various home remedies and treatments. However, you would be happily surprised to know that you can now skip the pain of doing the entire research on how to get rid of these wrinkles or invest any further of your time on home remedies that may not yield as effective results as you can achieve a wrinkle-free skin around the eye by simply using EvenSkyn’s at-home premium eyelid anti-aging device, known as the Venus. Venus is a new-age device that helps soothe the uneven look of aging skin of the eyelid by promoting the generation of new cells and enhancing your skin's existing process of repairing the skin.
Types of wrinkles
As the skin under the eyes is thinner than the rest of the face, the wrinkles here appear sooner than anywhere else on the face. It is important to give them timely attention and treat them carefully – obviously keeping in mind not to experiment with the delicate skin around your eyes! There are two kinds of wrinkles – static and dynamic.
- Static wrinkles are those that show on the face when it is still or immobile and there is no muscle movement. Static lines usually appear later in life, around the mid-30’s but it differs for every person based on various factors.
- Dynamic wrinkles, on the other hand, are those that show when there is some movement of the facial muscles, such as when you are laughing or smiling. Dynamic wrinkles usually appear in the late 20’s or early 30’s. They are also known to appear in the early 20’s for some, especially for those who spend a lot of time outdoors.
Factors affecting the skin around the eyes
Apart from age, smoking, excessive exposure to UV rays, some personal habits such as sleeping on your stomach with a cushion pushing the cheeks, allergies related to the eyes, or a high sugar diet can all contribute in a way or other to developing wrinkles around the eye sooner or later in your life.
There are various ways to get rid of these wrinkles from under and around the eyes, mainly home remedies and cosmetic procedures. While some may prefer home remedies, others may prefer cosmetic procedures for various reasons.
- Home remedies may involve massages, packs, masks, exercises, etc.
- Cosmetic procedures also include a plethora of options. From dermal fillers to chemical peels, Botox injections, exfoliation, micro-needling, laser treatments, and microdermabrasion. Home remedies may yield none to very slow results and most procedures come with some side effects.
EvenSkyn’s Venus has been scientifically designed for its customers, so it is both safe and effective to use. Not to forget, how convenient and easy too!
It functions on two effective operating modes:
- An active collagen activation mode
- A soothing nutrient uptake and skin firming mode
The former is indicated by a red light glowing on the head of the device and the latter with a blue light.
Upon successive uses, the device results in the following results:
- Removal of eye bags
- Lifting, tightening & firming of eyelid skin
- Reduction in dark circles around eyes
- Smoothing of eyelid fine lines & wrinkles
Venus is a holistic device that helps to reverse the signs of aging for sensitive skin around the eyes. The above results are a combined effect of:
- Collagen activation function: The EvenSkyn Venus uses thermal collagen heat activation technology and applies a constant heat at 104°F (40°C). This is specifically targeted to the eyelid skin cells. This radio-frequency-based heating stimulates collagen growth – the fibrous protein that is required in maintaining a youthful facial look.
- Tendering effect of the red LED phototherapy: Red and blue light both work at different wavelengths to achieve different goals. Red light therapy reduces inflammation and stimulates collagen. Thus, ideal for reversing wrinkles and fine lines. While blue light helps to kill bacteria, decreases scarring, and promotes anti-inflammatory effects. Thus, ideal for use at the end of treatment.
- Active enhanced ionic absorption along with nutrient uptake function: Iontophoresis by using a voltage gradient on the skin helps enhance skin permeability by favoring the absorption of anti-aging eye care products, such as nourishing and revitalizing serums.
- Sonic massaging function: Venus’s sonic massaging feature induces increased synthesis of structural proteins responsible for cell rigidity. It results in improving wrinkles with successive uses, typically every week. The device head gently, and intermittently oscillates 12,000 times per minute in this mode to relax eye muscles, and helps to restore eyelid skin vitality.
The device is manufactured maintaining very high engineering standards and with multiple certifications, however, caution is advisable to people with the following indications:
- Atopic dermatitis around the eyes or the temple area
- Excessive sun exposure around the eyes or the temple area, causing a sunburn
- Lack of heat sensation in the treated skin area
- EvenSkyn venus user manual