Wrinkles appearance and sagging of skin is a natural phenomenon in the aging process. But sometimes, people still get surprised when wrinkles and sagging appear in different body parts.
Biological changes in the body can lead to aging. Apart from the body's natural aging process, environmental factors can also contribute to aging, such as smoking, air pollution, and direct exposure to sunlight (ultraviolet). Hence, collagen production reduces, which can lead to skin sagging and wrinkles.
When exposed to these contributing factors, the neck area can become inelastic, loose, and sagging skin. Aging is inevitable and cannot be stopped from happening. Fortunately, there are measures to get rid of neck wrinkles and improve the skin's overall appearance.
Neck Rejuvenation Therapies
Neck rejuvenation can help treat neck impairments like skin sagging, neck wrinkles, extra fatty tissue, and hanging folds. There are different rejuvenating therapies and treatments available in the market including:
- Micro-focused ultrasound, laser treatments (non-ablative and ablative), plasma resurfacing, and radiofrequency are widely used cosmetic treatments. These treatments are known to be effective in skin tightening and improving skin looseness, but the presence of rhytides is not being minimized.
- Botulinum toxin injection- This therapy is primarily noted for its potential to minimize facial wrinkles. However, it can only enhance horizontal necklines.
- Platysma plication, liposuction, and skin excision treatments help with neck contouring. These are treatments designed for skin sagging in the lower and mid-face.
Alternatively, you can opt for skincare home therapy. There are reliable companies like Evenskyn that offer a modern handset for beauty and skincare at the comfort of your home. The Evenskyn Lumo: Premium Anti Aging and Skin Tightening handset is an easy-to-use and effective device for clients who are not keen on having clinic treatments.
Its advanced features are radiofrequency, electrical impulse stimulation, and photorejuvenation. Furthermore, it has been tested and proven that this device can enhance wrinkles and fine lines, skin laxity, and inelasticity after weeks of usage.
This is a specialty in medicine that develops, repairing, or replacing damaged cells, organs, and tissues. Regenerative medicine utilizes and generates therapeutic fields of stem cells, biomarkers, DNA editing, and molecular epigenetics.
This type of high-quality skin treatment is well known in western countries and parts of Asia. Skin regeneration is widespread and is especially used by women to maintain a younger-looking appearance.
An example is a topical serum, which is derived from stem cells. This serum penetrates the skin and develops stem cells to produce collagen and result in a younger natural appearance.
Neck Wrinkles Prevention
Prevention is indeed better than cure. Here are some tips for preventing neck wrinkles:
- Perform neck exercises to improve elasticity and blood circulation.
- Apply sunscreen to serve as a protection from UV rays
- Keep Hydrated by increasing your fluid intake. This will prevent skin dryness and remove toxins that could cause harm to the skin.
- Use a moisturizer daily.
- Stress management.
- Have a balanced diet to prevent wrinkles, cell replacement, and enhance antioxidants.
Skin deficiencies such as neck wrinkles and sagging are part of the natural aging process. Therefore, it is essential to know how to protect the skin from extrinsic factors such as exposure to UV rays that can cause skin looseness and inelasticity. It also helps to know how to prevent the progressive aging phenomenon. Furthermore, many skin treatments are available on EvenSkyn to enhance a youthful-looking appearance.
Author: April Ann Q.