Let’s face it - sometimes your daily skin cleansing routine just isn’t enough. Maybe you even throw in a chemical exfoliator after oil and foam cleansing, and you still aren’t seeing the results you want.
That’s because you’re ignoring one of the newest and best new cleansing technologies on the market. That’s right, we’re talking about ultrasonic cleansers, also known as ultrasonic scrubbers or skin spatulas.
These unique skin cleansing tools have been generating buzz over the last few years, and for good reason. But what are the exact benefits of ultrasonic cleansing? We’re going to cover all of the ways that this new treatment can help you.
What is Ultrasonic Cleansing?
Ultrasonic cleansing uses high-frequency ultrasonic waves to create vibrations on the skin. These vibrations are used to move your skin gently, vibrating it in order to open up the pores and dislodge any excess oil, dirt, or dead skin cells. This effectively exfoliates, cleanses, and extracts debris from your skin.
It’s very much a versatile tool for skin treatment, and it’s not necessary to get clinical treatment. These days there are many safe and effective ultrasonic handsets that can be used from the comfort of your home.
Benefits of Ultrasonic Cleansing
The benefits of ultrasonic cleansing tools are many and varied, and not limited entirely to skincare. They include:
- Exfoliation: One of the main benefits of this treatment is exfoliation. The vibrating ultrasonic waves gently clear away all dead skin cells from the targeted area, leaving your skin looking fresher and more hydrated, and overall bringing more brightness and clarity to your complexion.
- Deep Cleaning: forget about your daily cleansers. Ultrasonic scrubbers are designed to dislodge all of the extra oil and debris that you miss when you use your everyday skincare products.
- Fights Acne: Because of its deep cleaning and exfoliating capabilities, ultrasonic devices can often clear away any dirt or bacteria that can clog pores and lead to acne in the future.
- Comedone Extraction: because the ultrasonic scrubber can open your pores, it is easy to loosen and wash away any blackheads.
- Better Absorption: By opening up your pores, ultrasonic cleansing also allows your skin serums and moisturizers to penetrate your skin more deeply, ensuring the best possible results for your skin.
- Improved Skin Texture: through exfoliation, you will see improved skin texture and a more even skin tone after an ultrasonic cleansing session.
- Gentler On Skin: Unlike some physical and chemical exfoliants that can be too harsh or caustic for certain skin types, ultrasonic cleansing can be performed on any skin type regardless of sensitivity or any prior skin conditions.
Overall, ultrasonic cleansing is a fantastic way to level up your skincare routine. And the best part is that you don’t need to schedule monthly appointments at the beauty clinic to reap the benefits! You can enjoy all of these fantastic benefits wrapped up in one neat little package - an ultrasonic cleansing handset.
If you want to use one of the best ultrasonic scrubbers on the market, consider the EvenSkyn® Cosmo. This device combines the power of ultrasonic cleansing and blue light therapy to keep your skin in pristine condition. It even offers three skincare modes for daily cleansing, deeper cleansing, and serum absorption.